Writing for Web
Remember that digital content is everywhere on the web. Think of ways of how you can write fit for the web.
– Linked all of your accounts to your blog such as Facebook, Twitter etc… People will read your work if you keep this up.
– Competition writing – The Telegraph constantly have competitions for Travel writing.
– Emailing people such as if you are interested in Feature writing look at newspapers Travel writers.
Things to Remember
– Digital content is different to print
– Use fewer words, or make sure there are many paragraphs. Apparently a maximum of 25 words should be used per sentence.
– Proof read all of your work, spelling mistakes are not good, the look unprofessional.
If you would like to check out any of my work last year or this year here is my blog address –